Do you live in an older home in the Gaithersburg, Rockville, Silver Spring, Bethesda or Olney, Maryland area? If so, you might want to think about whole house repiping or pipe replacement! At Maryland Plumbing, we use the latest state-of-the-art copper or PEX piping to make sure your pipes stay durable and tight for decades, and our expert Maryland plumbers will ensure your pipes are installed right the first time so they won’t leak or fail prematurely. If you need whole house repiping or whole house pipe replacement, don’t wait – call Maryland Plumbing today!
When should you consider whole house repiping?
Since it can be a big job, you don’t want to have whole house repiping unless it’s necessary. That said, it can be tricky to tell exactly when you need whole house repiping vs. a simple repair. If you live in an older home, keep an eye out for the following sign that you need whole house repiping:
- Your existing pipes were not properly installed in the first place
- Your pipes were installed or have been serviced by plumbers who used inferior plumbing supplies and parts
- You have constant low water pressure or frequent leaks
- Your water is dull, yellowish or rust-colored
- Your pipes are dilapidated and/or damaged. In general, if you can see any symptoms of broken pipe lines, it’s better to replace them than to try to have them repaired.
- The entire pipe lines in your home are made up of copper or galvanized material
If one or more of these applies to you, call Maryland Plumbing immediately! Waiting too long for whole house repiping could have some scary consequences – from minor pinhole leaks (and the water damage and mold that comes with them!) to total pipe failure! If you live in an older home in Gaithersburg, Rockville, Silver Spring, Bethesda or Olney, Maryland or anywhere else in the Maryland, Virginia or Washington, DC area and need whole house repiping, call Maryland Plumbing today!
Why should you call Maryland Plumbing for your whole house repiping needs?
When you need whole house repiping in your Gaithersburg, Rockville, Silver Spring, Bethesda or Olney, Maryland home, you want it done reliably, cleanly and, most importantly, inexpensively. At Maryland Plumbing, we know when it comes to whole house repiping, you have a lot of options. But when you call our family owned and operated plumbing company, you’ll get a lot more than what other plumbing companies will offer, including:
- Professional, expert quality whole house repiping that won’t result in premature leaks or pipe failure
- The highest quality pipes materials as well as supplies and installation techniques
- Honest pipe replacement services that come with being family owned and operated for 20 years
- The whole house repiping expertise of a Master Plumber / Gas Fitter
If you need whole house repiping in Gaithersburg, Rockville, Silver Spring, Bethesda or Olney, Maryland and are looking for a residential plumbing company to take care of all your needs, call Maryland Plumbing today!